06 March 2009

coming clean :: day eighty-nine

Workouts: lunch @ outdoor jog (1.25 miles) + evening @ pool (2,825 SCY)

This is the pathetic result of my attempt to run outside during my lunch break for the first time ever. I had to go back to work TWICE because I kept forgetting things! I'll be better-prepared next week.

Sprint workout -- woot! I swam with a watch again, but it was soooo distracting. How do y'all do it? I might invest in an underwater slate so I can at least remember my splits.


Coming Clean:

face: Luxurious Clean Cotton-Scented Charcoal Facial by
A Breath of French Air

hair: Wild Strawberry Fields Salty Dawg Creme Shampoo & Intense Hair Conditioner by
Gudonya Soap and Spa

body:
"Ugly Duckling" by Anita's Sweet Treat Your Body

These soaps and hair products were first reviewed on Coming Clean -
Day 7, Day 15 and Day 60, respectively.


Naughty Points: six

It was a little warm for chai, but someone had to eat those
cardamon marshmallows!

0 Comments: