12 March 2009

coming clean :: day ninety-five

Workouts: lunch @ gym (0.5 miles jog + stretch + upper-body weights + 120 crunches) and evening @ outdoor jog (2.88 miles)

I was hoping to knock out most of my scheduled 3 miles during lunch, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. I think I need to start making a check-list. (Today I had to go back for my top!) Felt weak lifting and doing crunches. That's what I get for avoiding them for weeks :: guilty ::

I was under-dressed -- long-sleeve, tights, thin gloves -- for my evening jog. It was a little windy, and I sure could've used a hat!


Coming Clean:

face: Luxurious Clean Cotton-Scented Charcoal Facial by
aBreathofFrenchAir

hair: Vegan Original Citrus Blast Salty Dawg Creme Shampoo & Intense Hair Conditioner by Gudonya Soap and Spa

body: Apple Mint by
My Birch

These soaps and hair products were first reviewed on Coming Clean - Day 7, Day 16 and
Day 3, respectively.


Naughty Points: ZERO!

The cookie dough squares go unscathed for yet another day! :: yah ::

0 Comments: