16 March 2009

coming clean :: week fourteen


My target weight loss is 20 ~ 25 lbs. (approx. 9 ~ 11 kgs.) by May 2009. But à la 'The Biggest Loser', instead of going by overall weight lost, I'll be posting it as percentage of body weight lost. The results are... :: drum roll please ::

target % weight loss : 13.16% ~ 16.45%
weeks one ~ twelve: 5.32%
week thirteen % weight loss: 1.05%
week fourteen % weight loss: 0.35%
total % weight loss: 6.72%

I'm okay with this small percentage because my weekly average weight was actually lower than it was at weigh-in. The less 'naughty points' you eat, the more weight you lose. What a novel concept! It only took me, what, fourteen weeks to figure it out?!!

Probs not the best thing to do, but I've been running with pretty bad shin splints. But they're being monitored by me and well taken care of by my team of acupuncturists. :: heh :: I promise to ease off of them once the race is over. That's just a few weeks away!

At my Week 12 weigh-in, I decided to move Week 7 of my training program down to the week before the race. I got one 'red velvet' star because the fun run happened to fall on a Sunday!



P.S. My scale actually looks like that, only it's not digital and it didn't cost me 80 clams. Some times, you can find nifty things at Target
!

1 Comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love that show!!

Good luck with your continued weight loss. :)