24 March 2009

coming clean :: day one hundred seven

Workouts: lunch @ gym (jog + stretch + 240 crunches) and evening @ pool (4,000 SCY)

As soon as I got home from work, I scarfed down a cupcake and crawled into bed for a power nap... half-hoping I would win against
Coach Sujekebe. Obviously, I didn't. :: weak ::

For my main set, I did the ladder set from the
Chlorine Addicted bi-weekly 1000. :: phew ::


Coming Clean:

face: Buttermilk Baby by
Oliba

body: Erica by Jadewicks Home Goodness

These soaps were first reviewed on Coming Clean - Day 22 and Day 77, respectively.


Naughty Points: 1
Best Buns Bread Company lemon cupcake

I was really excited to try Best Buns' cupcakes. I'm a huge fan of their
carrot mini bundt cakes and breads, but their lemon cupcake -- at least the one I had -- was a bit of a disappointment. The edge of the cupcake top was so hard that the entire rim had all but separated itself from the rest of the cake. Which, ironically, made it very easy to break off and throw away. Because the cupcake had been over-baked, the paper was also a challenge to get off. There's nothing more frustrating than that :: wink :: The cake itself was okay. A tad on the clumpy side, but the taste wasn't bad enough to dismiss the cupcake altogether.

Nevertheless, I ♥ Best Buns and their friendly employees! But call ahead. Selection can be quite limited if you walk in minutes before closing!

0 Comments: