07 March 2009

coming clean :: day ninety

Workouts: morning @ outdoor jog + indoor track sprint work (2.5 miles) & plyo & outdoor jog (3.36 miles)

My first plyo class in two weeks. I was a hot, sweaty mess! :: phew ::

I had to get a total of 6 miles in somehow. I wanted to run immediately after plyo, but didn't have my watch on me. By the time I went home to get it, I *really* didn't want to run. I knew I had to, though. Gots to earn my weekly acupuncture!


Coming Clean:

face:
Pink Kaolin Clay by Country Heart Gifts

body:
"Rainbow Brite" by Sunbasilgarden Soaps

These soaps were first reviewed on Coming Clean -
Day 1 and Day 40, respectively.


Naughty Points: 2 Dairy Godmother frozen treats

I have a confession to make: I wanted more homemade marshmallows. So I drove to Del Ray after my weekly acupuncture session, only to find that they were out! Ah, no matter, this place is full of treats!

While I was there, I treated myself to a little frozen custard with sour cherries. And, since we were having such beautiful weather, I also stocked up on two pints of sorbet. I dug in to the Blackberry Merlot before the night was over. :: divine ::

As for those marshmallows... now I have an excuse to go back for them... right? :: wink ::

0 Comments: