22 December 2008

coming clean :: day fifteen :: two

Workout: evening @ outdoor jog (approx. 2 miles)

How is it possible to be over-dressed in sub-zero temps?


Coming Clean:

face:
'Complexion Zen' Soap by Bunny Butt Apothecary

hair: Wild Strawberry Fields
Salty Dawg Creme Shampoo & Intense Hair Conditioner by GudonyaToo

I was going to hold off using any homemade shampoo & conditioner until the new year, but apparently, I was having a strawberry-kind-of-day! It was my first time using a salt-based shampoo. It comes out of the tub gritty (like a body scrub), but as soon as you add water, it lathers beautifully!

The conditioner worked surprisingly well. Surprising in the sense that I am always skeptical about conditioners. But this left my hair silky-smooth. And it smells fantastic!

body:
Guilt Free Strawberry Cheesecake Soap by mybirch

How can one resist guilt-free strawberry cheesecake soap?!!


Naughty Points:
ZERO!!

There was no need to partake in any Naughty Points tonight; I just fell asleep to
Willie Wonka and dreamt of prancing in strawberry fields :: hee-hee ::

0 Comments: