09 March 2009

coming clean :: week thirteen

My target weight loss is 20 ~ 25 lbs. (approx. 9 ~ 11 kgs.) by May 2009. But à la 'The Biggest Loser', instead of going by overall weight lost, I'll be posting it as percentage of body weight lost. The results are... :: drum roll please ::

target % weight loss : 13.16% ~ 16.45%
weeks one ~ twelve: 5.32%
week thirteen % weight loss: 1.05%
total % weight loss: 6.37%

I was conscious about my 'naughty points' and jogged a few more times this week. The race is less than a month away!

My
training for the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler has become a bit chaotic. I haven't been doing the long runs in one go; I've broken them up into two shorter runs. I know it's not recommended, and I will do my best to get one in this week.


P.S. My scale actually looks like that, only it's not digital and it didn't cost me 80 clams. Some times, you can find nifty things at
Target!

0 Comments: