02 March 2009

coming clean :: week twelve

My target weight loss is 20 ~ 25 lbs. (approx. 9 ~ 11 kgs.) by May 2009. But à la 'The Biggest Loser', instead of going by overall weight lost, I'll be posting it as percentage of body weight lost. The results are... :: drum roll please ::

target % weight loss : 13.16% ~ 16.45%
week one % weight loss: 2.30%
week two % weight loss: 0%
week three % weight loss: 0.67%
week four % weight loss: 2.03%
week five % weight loss: [on vacay - recorded as 0%]
week six % weight loss: [on vacay - recorded as 0%]
week seven % weight loss: -1.04%
week eight % weight loss: -0.34%
week nine % weight loss: -0.34%
week ten % weight loss: 1.70%
week eleven % weight loss: 1.04%
week twelve % weight loss: -0.70%
total % weight loss: 5.32%

Oopsies...! I think this might have a little something to do with the pit-stop we made at Cracker Barrel on the way back to DC yesterday. On a positive note, my weekly average weight was the closest it's ever been to my weigh-in weight. My weight can fluctuate a few pounds every day, but this week was pretty consistent. I've done up pretty Excel spreadsheets of all these numbers, and will share them with y'all as soon as I've caught up on my 'Coming Clean' entries.

I got a little behind in my training for the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler because I took Monday and Saturday off. I'll do my best to stay away from 'red velvet' stars next week!

I've also been thinking of moving Week 7 down to Week 9. A week-long taper seems rather short for a 10 miler!

P.S. My scale actually looks like that, only it's not digital and it didn't cost me 80 clams. Some times, you can find nifty things at Target!

0 Comments: