03 March 2009

coming clean :: day eighty-six

Workout: evening @ pool (3,800 SCY)

I fought through this one with
Coach Sujekebe. In a way, I "won" because I scrapped the IM sets and did them all free instead. :: heh :: But I also "lost" because I didn't realize how much yardage I had actually done until I got home and calculated everything. :: doh ::

If I get out of this swimming funk, I'll try to do the workout I
posted for the dailymile Chlorine Addicted group the next time I'm at the pool.


Coming Clean:

face: Buttermilk Baby by
Oliba

body: Vegan Citrus Melody by Country Cottage by Linda

Don't you think this soap just screams "SPRING"? So, Spring, listen up and get your butt over here. Being outside, I don't think you've *really* arrived!

This tri-colored soap "[s]tarts with Key Lime, Pink grapefruit topped off with Florida Orange". It can't get sunnier than this! Oh, and in case you were wondering... yes, it smells just as good as it looks!


Naughty Points: handful of
mut dua

Not the homemade kind, but the overly-processed four-colored kind. I started in on them because they were from Tet. I would've left them alone if they didn't turn hard after a while or were sold throughout the year. :: excuses, excuses, excuses ::

0 Comments: