09 March 2009

coming clean :: day ninety-two

Workouts: lunch @ gym (1.25 miles jog + stretch + 0.6 miles jog) and evening @ outdoor jog (5.37 miles)

When I got home, I honestly didn't think I'd be going back out for a jog. I wanted to stick to my
training program, but my shins were still bothering me from earlier in the day (see random lunch workout). So I'm not quite sure where the 5+ miles came from. It's my longest run to date! Was it the beautiful sunset? All of the friendly people walking their dogs?

From a physical standpoint, though, I probs should've stopped when (a) my nose wanted a tissue, (b) my hands wanted gloves and (c) my shins wanted ice. I can be such a hard-head some times...!


Coming Clean:

face
: Vegan Complexion Zen by Bunny Butt Apothecary

body
: WildFire by KB Shimmer

Since 'Coming Clean'
started back in December of last year, I've tried a few KB Shimmer soaps. This is actually my second bar of WildFire. I shared the first bar with a friend during the holidays, and had to have a bar for myself. I mean, look at how beautiful it is! The swirls, the colors... breathtaking!

"Heat, Lava, Fire, Energy flows through this soap. A firestorm, a wildfire that comes alive with the scent of citrus in your shower. Grapefruit, Lemon and Lime, with hits of orange, and a slight floral note blend to awaken your senses and start your day with a burst of citrus energy!"

Oh, and in case you were wondering, of course it does its soapy job. It lathers very light orange bubbles, but did not stain my tub. 7+ miles worth of sweat s-w-i-r-l-e-d right down the drain!


Naughty Points: a handful of
mut dua

0 Comments: