08 March 2009

coming clean :: day ninety-one

Workout: evening @ pool (3,400 SCM)

I was on fire! Missed part of warm-up because I had to run a quick errand @ REI. Didn't realize until afterwards that those PowerBar gummy thingys I chomped on whilst driving to the pool might've been the reason why I ended up leading the lane :P


Coming Clean:

face: Carrot Facial by Body Language Soaps

body: Vegan Mineral Salt Spa by
FlameWorks

These soaps were first reviewed on Coming Clean - Day 57 and
Day 18, respectively.


Naughty Points
: eer... um...

Let's just say that I finished up the rest of the honey lavender cookies and cardamon marshmallows... Then, decided that wasn't enough, and had a scoop of Strawberry Balsamico sorbet! :: guilty ::

1 Comment:

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

Congrats on the "lane lead" (: I'm so jealous of your swimming... I've been so busy at work picking up tons of extra shifts and working doubles.. no time for the pool, makes me wanna cry (: I LOVE powerbars... I still eat them (even though I'm not swimming all the time anymore) just because I love how they taste.. sad isn't it? I guess I just had too many as a child, hahahaha!

♥Mannie