02 March 2009

coming clean :: day eighty-five


Workouts
: evening @ outdoor walk (1 mile) and gym (2 miles jog + 7.3 miles bike) and snow-shoveling (25 mins)

I had to knock out five miles today, but there was no way I was going to do them all on the treadmill! All ready to run outside, but there was one too many icy spots. Ended up walking one, then going inside and running two. Longest two miles of my life! Shins weren't cooperating, so stopped and stretched before jumping on the bike to finish my workout.

Snow-shoveling totally counts as exercise! When I was out on my walk, I saw an elderly man shoveling the snow away from his car with a garden shovel. Not the kind that you dig ditches with, but the kind that you use to pot plants! After my workout, I went back to the general area with a *real* snow shovel, but he wasn't there. I guess he gave up. I would've, too.


Coming Clean:

face: Luxurious Clean Cotton-Scented Charcoal Facial by aBreathofFrenchAir

body: Lavender Citrus with Goat's Milk by faeriemadesoaps

These soaps were first reviewed on Coming Clean - Day 7 and Day 84, respectively. No, that's not a typo; I did indeed use the same body soap two days in a row! I couldn't believe how well it worked yesterday. Not that I thought it was a fluke. Okay, maybe just a little. But it wasn't. It worked just as well as it did the first time!

Naughty Points: ZERO

0 Comments: