23 February 2009

coming clean :: day seventy-eight

asd.aa.asddfSource

Workout:
intended: evening @ outdoor jog (4 miles)
actual: evening @ "OMG, how many Tums is it gonna take for this tummyache to go away?!!"

Once in a while, I like to treat myself to this awesome Greek deli near work. Not only is their food delicious, they do not skimp on their portions! I got a turkey platter with spinach orzo and greek salad. I'm not sure if it was the side of bread (that I usually ask them to leave out) that sent me over the edge, but I felt miserable until about an hour after I got home. By then, 'The Big Bang Theory' was about to come on, and I decided to give myself the rest of the day off.

I'll probs have to split up the four miles into two shorter jogs later in the week, but will git 'er done!


Naughty Points: 1
Cupcakes in Jars Red Velvet Cookie Sandwich

Yes, I just mentioned that I got a tummyache from over-eating at lunchtime. But I had a miraculous recovery by dinnertime!

0 Comments: