22 February 2009

coming clean :: day seventy-seven

Workouts: morning @ swim meet (~2000 SCY) + evening @ pool (3,600 SCM)

Why did I swim twice in one day? Read
this! :: pout :: And that! :: phew ::


Coming Clean:

face:
Tea Tree and Charcoal Natural Complexion by Country Heart Gifts

body:
Erica by Jadewicks Home Goodness

This is a really nice, lightly-scented bar of soap. "A warm and soothing fragrance that captures the essence of black ginger root and flower nectar. Very exotic!" It also has a wonderfully creamy lather. It wasn't until I went back to read the description that I learned it's also "sudsy with the moisturizing effects of shea butter and the gentle impurity-removing properties of kaolin clay. It also provides a nice slip for use in shaving." And, to top it all off, beautiful packaging!

If you're interested, act quickly! It's also
available in a smaller 1.5 oz. bar, but Jadewicks has only one full bar left for sale!


Naughty Points: 3.5

Part of my 'naughty points' was half of another one of
Cupcakes In Jars' yummy treats! I waited to share this with a friend, and the first thing she said was, "OMG! It's really a cupcake in a jar!"

The description for the
Spring Fling CakeCup (tm) makes me laugh -- "I tried waiting until the weather was a little more spring-like to list The Spring Fling CakeCup (tm), but I just couldn't ... super moist homemade carrot and zucchini cake infused with cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg. It is filled and topped with out of this world vanilla bean cream cheese frosting. Sooooooooo delicious! Now you can get your five a day the Cupcakes In Jars (tm) way!"

We both really liked how the frosting didn't overwhelm the cake. What a delicious way to eat your veggies!
:: wink ::

2 Comments:

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

YUMMY naughty point (: I wish I could swim twice in a day!!

oriental banana said...

'Naughty Points' always taste better after a workout... or two!