08 December 2008

coming clean :: intro

I've been avoiding getting my yearly physical (usually done in February), but due to certain circumstances, got talked into getting one... TOMORROW! I have to stop eating in 1:23 for my 12 hour fast. :: waah ::


I already know the results aren't going to be good. So, before my doc tells me that I need to cut down on cupcakes and exercise more, I am starting a new, two-part online project called "Coming Clean". It will not only chronologize (chronicle + analyze) my weight, naughty points and workouts, but will also include my post-workout "coming clean" where I share my love of handmade face & body products with y'all. It's a win-win situation!

I know it's a little early for New Year's Resolutions, but since I'm already here... I'd like to:

(a) In April, run the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler in around 1:30. I plan to use Hal Higdon's 15k Training Guide for Novice Runners as a guide.

(b) In May, get down to 130-135 lbs. It works out to an average of 4-5 lbs. a month. You do the math :)

That's it for now. Oh, now we're down to 1:05 until the fast begins...

0 Comments: