02 February 2009

coming clean :: day fifty-seven

Workout: lunch @ gym (1.5 mile jog + stretch)

I was trying to jump ahead and do tomorrow's workout (3 mile run) today. But my shins started hurting as soon as I jumped on the treadmill. My owwie shoulders also meant not being able to completely do today's workout (stretch & strengthen), so I did my best and busted out a few Pilates moves that I hadn't done in a looong time. Can you say "ouch"?


Coming Clean:

face
: Carrot Facial by Body Language Soaps

hair: Wild Strawberry Fields Salty Dawg Creme Shampoo & Intense Hair Conditioner by GudonyaToo

body: Vegan Raspberry Exfoliating with Raspberry Seeds by The Soap Buffet

Did you know that carrots are "[r]ich in vitamins A, B-6, C and K, as well as Potassium and Thiamine... [they] are wonderful for your skin!"? You learn something new every day!

I'll admit that I was kinda skeptical about this bar. I love baby carrots, but that's as far as I'll go. Make that went. This bar has only very mild hints of carrot! And leaves your face squeaky clean.

Oh, and Body Language Soaps' eye-catching listings and packaging should not go unnoticed. Two thumbs up!


Naughty Points: 1 tempura ice cream

Belated b-day boy took one bite. I had to finish it before all of the ice cream melted!

1 Comment:

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

Tempura Ice Cream? I WANT SOME! ♥Mannie