01 January 2009

coming clean :: day twenty-five

Workout: mid-morning @ pool (3,600 SCY)

Thank goodness for old teammates! I would've never been up for this, especially after all of the "fun" yesterday. [NYE's "Coming Clean" post is still sitting in my drafts.] Body (especially arms) felt horribly tight during warmup, but came around by the time we got to our main set. It also made me realize how much I missed all of the chit-chatting in between sets. :: sigh ::


Coming Clean:

face:
Vegan 'Complexion Zen' Soap by Bunny Butt Apothecary

body:
'The Salt Bar' by bodygoodies

thalvor
recommended this soap for winter itchies, and since I made a pit-stop on my way home from the pool, felt this would be the perfect post-workout choice. It has a very light, fresh scent and lathered as soon as I worked in some h2o. And, as mentioned in the item description, left my skin feeling very soft. A nice airy feeling... so I can crawl back into bed for a well-deserved nap!

muscles: Natural Arnica Muscle Rub by Faerie Made

While they may not be as visible as one may like, I know they exist because they are hurtin'! I worked in this muscle rub as soon as I got out of the shower. The scent reminds me of
Tiger Balm, although much less-pronounced. It's not greasy at all, either, so you can wrap yourself in a warm bathrobe immediately afterwards... and crawl back into bed for a well-deserved nap!


Naughty Points: 1
cà phê sữa đá

This was much-needed, as I knew I'd be completely useless for the rest of the day otherwise. <-- This theory proved to be false, as I ended up being completely useless for the rest of the day.

0 Comments: