30 January 2009

coming clean :: day fifty-four

Workouts: lunch @ gym (weights + 3.6 miles bike) and evening @ gym (1000m erg)

I'm all caught up with the training program! From hereon out, I've decided that I'm going to (a) switch the weekend workouts and (b) update / post my progress every Monday with my weekly weigh-in.


Coming Clean:

face: Luxurious Clean Cotton-Scented Charcoal Facial by aBreathofFrenchAir

hair: Vegan Original Citrus Blast Salty Dawg Creme Shampoo & Intense Hair Conditioner by GudonyaToo

body: Vegan Cinnamon Swirl by Boh Bon Soap Company

All of Boh Bon's soaps come gift-ready with fun and colorful soap labels. And they go the extra mile to wow you with their packaging! I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of it; I was too busy tearing it open!

This soap lathers lots of bubbles and smells dreamy. It contains "cinnamon essential oil and a swirl of freshly ground cinnamon ... to make this soap twice as nice"! I had been thinking about sneaking in a late-nite 'naughty point' or two, but I think this did the trick!


Naughty Points: ZERO!!

1 Comment:

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

YAY for zero naughty points!

Also, I'm going to do some laps today.. I'm so excited (:

♥Mannie