03 January 2009

coming clean :: day twenty-seven :: one

Workout: morning @ plyo

First plyo class of the year! :: yippee :: As part of my new year's resolutions, I'm adding another hour of plyo to the weekly mix. I love the class, but Wednesdays @ 6a is going to be tough :P


Coming Clean:

face: Vegan 'Complexion Zen' by Bunny Butt Apothecary

hair: Vegan Original Citrus Blast
Salty Dawg Creme Shampoo & Intense Hair Conditioner by GudonyaToo

body:
Winter Grapefruit by RachelRene

Winter Grapefruit is very similar in scent to the shampoo and conditioner I've been using. RachelRene says, "A perfect winter scent! A combination of Juniper, Fresh Grapefruit, and Italian Lemon. This is a refreshing and innovative spa type fragrance that is sure to get you going in the shower!" and I agree!


Naughty Points: 1
Grounded carrot cupcake

I went back and forth on this, but ended up getting it. My friend and I knew that if I didn't, I'd think about it constantly until I did. Save myself those extra brain cells, ya know? :: smirk ::

0 Comments: