26 January 2009

coming clean :: week seven

My target weight loss is 20 ~ 25 lbs. (approx. 9 ~ 11 kgs.) by May 2009. But à la 'The Biggest Loser', instead of going by overall weight lost, I'll be posting it as percentage of body weight lost. The results are... :: drum roll please ::


target % weight loss : 13.16% ~ 16.45%
week one % weight loss: 2.30%
week two % weight loss: 0%
week three % weight loss: 0.67%
week four % weight loss: 2.03%
week five % weight loss: [on vacay - recorded as 0%]
week six % weight loss: [on vacay - recorded as 0%]
week seven % weight loss: -1.04%
total % weight loss: 3.96%


The weigh-in took place just a few days after I returned from vacay, so I knew it wasn't gonna be pretty. I'm back to my normal workout schedule now, so things should be better from hereon out. :: fingers crossed ::

P.S. My scale actually looks like that, only it's not digital and it didn't cost me 80 clams. Some times, you can find nifty things at Target!

0 Comments: