29 January 2009

coming clean :: day fifty-three :: one & two

Workouts:
intended: lunch @ gym (2 miles) and evening @ gym (weights)
actual: lunch @ gym (2 miles) and evening @ being lazy

Hal Higdon told me to run 2 miles + strengthen today, so that's what I did. I usually have enough time to squeeze in a quick light-weights circuit (these swimming shoulders of mine don't need to get any bigger!), but I had to get back to work.

When I got home, I changed into my workout clothes right away. I was on-schedule until I sat down and turned on the computer. It took a loooong time to peel myself away, and when I did, I went straight to the living room couch instead of the gym. :: oops ::


Coming Clean:
face: AHA Facial Cleansing Cream - butterbyessentials
body: Rainbow Brite by Sunbasilgarden Soaps


Naughty Points: too many Babycakes handmade marshmallows

I am ashamed! :: bright red with embarrassment ::

0 Comments: