20 January 2009

coming clean :: day forty-four

Workout: mid-morning @ pool (3,350 LCM)

Strange things happen when I'm on vacay... I start preferring to swim long-course! :: gasp :: Being the furthest thing from a distance swimmer, that's saying a lot!


Coming Clean:

face: Luxurious Clean Cotton-Scented Charcoal Facial by
aBreathofFrenchAir

body: Sea Glass by Lily Pond Soaps

"A fragrant blend of pears and berries." I agree! Very helpful that Lily Pond Soaps explains the value of each main ingredient -- honey, aloe and olive oil.


Naughty Points: 1 Diamond Head Market & Grill pumpkin crunch

The crust was ah-may-zing!

2 Comments:

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

I grew up a competitive swimmer. I even went to the Junior Olympics in long course (: I really love what you are doing with this coming clean series! It's so interesting to read!!

♥Mannie

oriental banana said...

A fellow age-grouper! I saw you mention it in your "I've been tagged" post, but didn't want to pry because I wasn't sure if you quit on a good / bad note.

Do you think you'll ever swim again? I took almost 10 years off before getting back in the water. I still suffer from burnouts, but they aren't nearly as bad as they used to be :)

Oh, and thanks for the compliment! I've been following your blogs, too!