10 January 2009

coming clean :: day thirty-four

Workouts: morning @ ocean (5,000 yards)

A beautiful day for an ocean swim! I wasn't expecting to swim as hard as I did, but the lead swimmer took off and I had no choice but to follow.


Coming Clean:

face: Luxurious Clean Cotton-Scented Charcoal Facial by aBreathofFrenchAir

body: Pillow Mint by My Birch

I'm a huge fan of My Birch's soaps. This one smells divine!

'Pillow Mint' is now offered as 'Decadent Chocolate Mint'. How could anyone resist "two layers of deep rich chocolate soap hugging the cool scent of Moroccan mint"?

On a separate note, it's been some time since I returned to a hotel room with a mint on my pillow...


Naughty Points: 2 Cake Couture cupcakes


We were celebrating Chocolat's Sweet Sixteen! It might be hard to tell from the pic, but she couldn't have any. Sorry, 'ole girl; 'Naughty Points' are for humans!

0 Comments: