26 January 2009

coming clean :: day fifty

Workout: evening @ gym (7.45 miles bike, 1000m erg, stretch & light weights)

Cherry Blossom 10 Miler training kicks off today! I'm using Hal Higdon's 15k Training Guide for Novice Runners as a rough guide. Hal Higdon told me to 'stretch & strengthen' today, so I added that to my workout.


Coming Clean
:

face: AHA Facial Cleansing Cream - butterbyessentials

hair: Vegan Original Citrus Blast Salty Dawg Creme Shampoo & Intense Hair Conditioner by GudonyaToo

body: Crisp Ginger Pear - mybirch

I'm a huge fan of mybirch's soaps. They all smell sooo good! This bar is no exception. :: dreamy :: This particular scent is also offered as a butter bar sans poppy seeds!


Naughty Points: 3 handmade marshmallows

I was so impressed with BabyCakes' sugar-free vanilla orange marshmallows that I had to order more! I also ordered a regular batch -- for comparison purposes only -- and think I'll have to have a few more to see which one I prefer. :: wink ::

As I've mentioned before, the sugar-free marshmallows were a custom order, but she regularly offers vanilla, chocolate, peppermint, cinnamon sugar and chocolate orange marshmallows.

0 Comments: