15 February 2009

coming clean :: day seventy

Workout: evening @ pool (3,800 SCM)

My first group workout in three weeks. Due to budget cuts, we've gone from four --> two lanes. Seven people squeezed into one lane = very wavey! Still, I do enjoy being in the company of others to toil through the workout.

Plus, yesterday's acupuncture session was kicking in at the right time; I felt GRRRRREAT!


Coming Clean:

face: Luxurious Clean Cotton-Scented Charcoal Facial by
aBreathofFrenchAir

body: : Sea Glass by Lily Pond Soaps

These soaps were first reviewed on Coming Clean - Day 7 and Day 44, respectively.


Naughty Points: 1
Buzz slice of red velvet cake

I tried to make up for 'naughty points' I've been racking up over the past few days by making another pot 'o veggie soup. I went a little overboard with the shopping, though, and ended up using only two-thirds of the ingredients.

This one included potatoes, cabbage, green beans, celery, onion, daikon and... too many peppercorns! That's what I get for buying a Costco-sized container! I later added butternut squash to the mix because my attempt to make roasted butternut squash turned out too salty. The soup came out quite nice in the end... despite my heavy hand with the peppercorns! :: pat on the back ::

0 Comments: