23 February 2009

coming clean :: week eleven

My target weight loss is 20 ~ 25 lbs. (approx. 9 ~ 11 kgs.) by May 2009. But à la 'The Biggest Loser', instead of going by overall weight lost, I'll be posting it as percentage of body weight lost. The results are... :: drum roll please ::

target % weight loss : 13.16% ~ 16.45%
week one % weight loss: 2.30%
week two % weight loss: 0%
week three % weight loss: 0.67%
week four % weight loss: 2.03%
week five % weight loss: [on vacay - recorded as 0%]
week six % weight loss: [on vacay - recorded as 0%]
week seven % weight loss: -1.04%
week eight % weight loss: -0.34%
week nine % weight loss: -0.34%
week ten % weight loss: 1.70%
week eleven % weight loss: 1.04%
total % weight loss: 6.02%

Another successful week! It might have a little something to do with the five-day 'naughty points' fast before my "official" weigh-in at the doctor's office this past Friday. Nevertheless, I'm very pleased!

This includes the progress I'm making in training for the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler. The weekly miles are starting to add up!

P.S. My scale actually looks like that, only it's not digital and it didn't cost me 80 clams. Some times, you can find nifty things at Target!

1 Comment:

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

Congrats on a successful week!! xox