01 February 2009

coming clean :: day fifty-six

Workouts: afternoon @ outdoor jog (2 miles) and gym (0.5 mile warm-up + 1,130 meters erg + 1.44 miles elliptical)

The sun was shining and enough ice had melted for me to venture outside for a quick jog with my new shoes. As the afternoon rolled on, I decided to nurse my owwie shoulders and stay away from the pool.


Coming Clean:

face:
AHA Facial Cleansing Cream by butterbyessentials

hair: Vegan Original Citrus Blast
Salty Dawg Creme Shampoo & Intense Hair Conditioner by GudonyaToo

body:
Red Velvet Cake by Spotted Cow Soaps

Red velvet cake... soap?!! I wonder how much r&d went into this bar of soap. :: wink :: It smells just like the real thing! It lathers beautifully, too. We have a winner!


Naughty Points: 3 (1 Whole Foods slice of cherry pie + 2 Godiva truffles)

I feel a sinus infection coming on, so no Super Bowl partay for me tonight. Which means the cherry pie I started in on last night is mine. All mine!

0 Comments: