14 February 2009

coming clean :: day sixty-nine

Workout: morning @ outdoor jog + indoor track sprint work (2 miles) & plyo

I haven't done sprint work since HS track! Plyo for the first time in a month wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. :: relieved ::


Coming Clean:

face: Carrot Facial by Body Language Soaps

body: French Kiss by savor

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm not much of a girly-girl, so I'll let savor describe this soap:

"a delicate lavender color, with an icy white shimmer, and the fragrance is like delicate violets picked fresh from a green field -- with a surprise dash of bubble bath!French Kiss is ultra feminine, and sweet -- forget all of your worries with a little kiss! ;) This is the perfect bar for those who aren't into dessert scents, and prefer a soft floral fragrance."

What I can add is that it has a very nice, creamy lather. And the scent isn't over-powering, which was just fine by me. Savor is currently offering this scent in Creme Fraiche (whipped soap)!


Naughty Points: 1 Buzz slice of red velvet cake

What I didn't share with y'all yesterday was that Buzz had run out of cupcakes. Instead of getting one of their other yummies, we got an entire cake and split it amongst us. And I took home the rest!

0 Comments: