24 February 2009

coming clean :: day seventy-nine

Workouts: lunch @ gym (2.5 miles jog) + evening @ pool (3,050 SCY)

It's amazing how one rest day (or, in my case, 6 hours of misery due to over-eating
yesterday) can re-energize you! I could've gone for a lot longer, but had to get lunch before going back to work. No Greek food today!

Unfortunately, my luck ran out when I got to the pool. I felt fine during warm-up, but decided to cut my main set in half because I was dragging during the transition set. I slowed down my
intervals considerably to give myself more rest throughout the workout.


Coming Clean:

face: Luxurious Clean Cotton-Scented Charcoal Facial by
aBreathofFrenchAir

body:
Pear by Bella Bubbles

These soaps were first reviewed on Coming Clean -
Day 7 and Day 48, respectively.


Naughty Points: cinque

I know, it's gotten a little out of hand lately, hasn't it?

Cupcakes in Jars hadn't forgotten about my love for torrone, and kindly included some Italian Almond Torrone with my order! I had a nibble before I went swimming, and they were just as delicious as I remembered them to be. These aren't dainty, bite-sized ones, either. One of these yummies will last you an entire drive to the pool! Erm, not that I'd know... :: guilty wink ::

1 Comment:

jodi french paper arts said...

I love your blog! Those banana juice boxes??! what are those/ Very interesting.