28 December 2008

coming clean :: day twenty-one :: one

Workout: mid-morning @ outdoor jog (3.4 miles)

I wasn't planning on doing anything before swim practice, but how could I resist such a beautiful, warm day... in December?!!

I'm now using
RunKeeper to track my mileage, but being the brainiac that I am, I put it in a (clean) sock while jogging. I figured that if it works in my car, why won't it work in a cozier shelter? I realized my mistake half-way into the jog and ended up calculating my route on Google Maps again.


Coming Clean:

face:
'Complexion Zen' Soap by Bunny Butt Apothecary

hair: Wild Strawberry Fields Salty Dawg Creme Shampoo & Intense Hair Conditioner by GudonyaToo

body:
Vegan Raspberry Exfoliating Soap with Raspberry Seeds by The Soap Buffet

This lovely, lightly-scented soap is also
available without the raspberry seeds!


Naughty Points: ZERO!!

0 Comments: