15 December 2008

coming clean :: day eight

Workout: evening @ outdoor jog (approx. 2.75 miles)


I tried to use mapmyworkout.com, but it was giving me all sorts of crazy stats. First it was telling me I was running 2 miles an hour. Um, okay... So I started over, and then the GPS tracked 3.5 miles at a 6:00/mile pace. Don't I wish! I'll have to give it another go, though, because the application does look promising.


Coming Clean:

face: tea tree soap by Two Strands Soap Works

body: raspberry exfoliating soap by The Soap Buffet


This just arrived today, and I dug right in. I really liked the subtle raspberry yogurty scent, and the raspberry seeds were a nice touch. "Fruit at bottom!"

The Soap Buffet offers the raspberry exfoliating soap in bars and cute mini muffin-shaped sample sizes!


Naughty Points: ZERO!!

If only I had enough energy left to raid the fridge...!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my mini muffins!

oriental banana said...

Thanks for making such wonderful handmade soap! I'll definitely be back for more :D