30 December 2008

coming clean :: day twenty-three

Workout: evening @ advanced "mouth, stomach (not to be confused with abs) and dexterity exercises

I've been going non-stop on the exercise front, and my body needed a break. What, you don't believe me? Well, you shouldn't. I could never turn down an invite to dinner in Koreatown! Banchan, kalbi and seafood pajan with the most delicious rice e-v-e-r!

And, if you've ever had Korean BBQ, you know you're gonna need a post-meal shower!

Sourcefaasaaasdfsdfa
Naughty Points: highly questionable zero
asfdasfdaa
I'm pretty sure that everything I ate was on the no-no list. Red meat - NO! Seafood - NO! (Fish is okay, shellfish isn't.) Rice - NO! Do the veggies in the banchan count? Yeah, I didn't think so :P

We usually hit a Korean bakery (which my friend calls "Korean Panera" because of its similar signage) afterwards, but I went straight home. So that should negate all of the no-no's that were consumed over dinner!sdfsadfasf

0 Comments: