20 December 2008

coming clean :: day thirteen :: two

Workout: evening @ pool (2,900 SCM)

I wasn't planning on exercising again, but felt guilty after downing a cupcake @ Baked & Wired. (see explanation in Naughty Points below)


Coming Clean:

face:
tea tree soap by Two Strands Soap Works

body: Vegan Fruitcake Soap by Savannah Soap Kitchen


I included this soap in "If I Won the Lottery :: Fruitcake" and had to give it a whirl. I bet fruitcake would be a lot more popular if it smelled this good!


Naughty Points: 1 + 1 = 2

I was so proud of myself for only getting an unsalted pretzel at the Hoyas vs. Mt. St. Mary's b-ball game, but alas... Making a trip to Baked & Wired would prove that I wasn't so strong after all. Please note that I was there to buy gifts for others! I had a second cupcake while delivering the cupcakes after my swim -- oops.

0 Comments: