04 May 2009

coming clean :: day one hundred forty eight

Workout: lunch @ gym (2 mile jog + stretch + 4 x (30 crunches + 50 skips))


Coming Clean:

face: Carrot Facial by
Body Language Soaps

hair: Seanik Solid Shampoo by
Lush

body:
Spiked Peaches by Sweet and Tranquil

I've
been enjoying Sweet and Tranquil's whipped soaps so much that it's taken me a while to pull myself away from them and try one of their bar soaps. I'm happy to report that this was another success. A lovely summery scent with lots of bubbles!

Sweet and Tranquil describes this soap as "[t]he scent of fresh peaches on a summer’s day, fresh and Sweet. The Fragrance is spiked with Ginger which adds a hint of Spice to this luscious Soap. I have added a touch of Gold Mica to add a bit of shimmer to this soap."


Naughty Points: 1 Boylan diet black cherry soda + 8 sugar cookie dough squares = 9

As for the cookie dough squares, I'm cleaning out my freezer, thankyouverymuch!

0 Comments: