01 May 2009

coming clean :: day one hundred forty five

I'm back! I haven't decided whether to stay with the current format, or to try something else. Thoughts?

Workouts: lunch @ gym (2 mile jog + stretch + 4 x (30 crunches + 50 skips)) + evening @ pool (3,500 SCY)

No A/C! So I took it easy and decided to cut the jog short. I have no problems sweating my butt off outdoors, but indoors, well... that just seems wrong!

Just another pace workout. :: yawn :: Whose idea was it to sign up for a distance meet?!!


Coming Clean:

face: Tea Tree and Charcoal Natural Complexion by
Country Heart Gifts

hair: Ultimate Shine Solid Shampoo by
Lush

If this wasn't a gift, I might've never tried a shampoo bar. I'm glad I did!

body: Gateau de Citron by
Savor


Naughty Points: 2 Big Island Candies brownies

Another gift! :: wink :: To your left, we have the golden mac nut blondie. Also included in the assortment were dark choco mac nut brownies and dark choco coconut brownies. I'd never had a coconut brownie before!

With the return of my 'Coming Clean' posts, I've decided not to buy any more 'naughty points' that can't be consumed at time of purchase. I hope this plan doesn't backfire on me!

0 Comments: