02 May 2009

coming clean :: day one hundred forty six

Workouts: morning @ pilates + late-afternoon @ outdoor jog

Teaser series was killer! We had it-looks-like-it's-about-to-rain weather all day, so I ran every errand in the book to avoid having to run. As soon as I headed out the door, it started misting --> rain --> RAIN! Of course! Bad tummyache @ 3.5 miles. Not sure if it was the OJ I had right before, the
nuun I had during or my fuel belt being a little too tight. Where is that thing supposed to hang, anyway?


Coming Clean:

face: Luxurious Clean Cotton-Scented Charcoal Facial by
A Breath of French Air

hair: Seanik Solid Shampoo by
Lush

I'm diggin' the shampoo bar I
received as a gift, so when I was out-and-about, I bought myself another one!

body: Rhubarb Al Fresco by
Rachel Rene Bath & Body


Naughty Points: Where to begin?!! I treated myself to a cà phê sũa đá before running errands, had a strawberry cupcake in G-town whilst running errands, then rewarded myself with truffles after my run. Only two from this entire box!

How do y'all eat a box of chocos? If I don't have to share, I finish off my least favorite first.

0 Comments: