01 April 2009

coming clean :: day one hundred fifteen

Workouts: lunch @ gym (0.5 mile jog + stretch + 5.4 miles bike) and evening @ outdoor jog (3.46 miles)

My last "long" run before the race. Taper seems to be workingDespite the rain, I was on f-i-r-e!


Coming Clean:

face: Pink Kaolin Clay by Country Heart Gifts

body: WildFire by KB Shimmer

These soaps were first reviewed on Coming Clean - Day 1 and Day 92, respectively.


Naughty Points: 1 chop't Boylan black cherry soda + 1 chop't blondie + 4 cookie dough squares = 6 :: eek ::

I eat at chop't so often that they decided I deserved not only a free fountain drink, but also a dessert! I was gonna turn down the beverage until I saw that they had black cherry soda. (Unfortunately, they were out of diet black cherry.) I can't remember the last time I had black cherry soda. I know I won't be having any more for a long time, so I savored every last drop!

The cookie dough squares had been on my mind and sitting in my freezer for ages. I didn't want them to go bad! :: wink ::

0 Comments: