02 April 2009

if i win the lottery :: marshmallow peeps

fizzybubbles


I think this is how my love of marshmallows began.
I used to devour these things by the 12 pack
!

Every Easter,
the Washington Post -- among other newspapers -- holds a
Marshmallow Peeps Diorama Contest!

As with the earlier "If I Win the Lottery" installments on
fruitcake, bacon & eggs, under the sea,
whether they be chicks or rabbits,
none of these
Marshmallow Peeps are the real thing!


magicbeanbuyer



babypop



ThePaperElement



chiwaluv



BarnStarBazaar



mountainmadness75



JackandJillCreations

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what... I don't think I've ever had a marshmallow peep!!! I think I'll have to give it a try this Easter :) hehe

Start To Finish Supplies said...

I love marshmellow peeps to. Now I want one!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What a cute collection!

I have to admit that I don't like peeps. They're adorable to look at though! :)

I also keep meaning to tell you that I love your avatar. It's super cute and eye catching and makes your name stick in my head.