07 October 2008

now that the summer's over...

and, due to the success of Operation DeClutter, my shoe racks are looking quite lonely...

I don't care how trendy-wendy rain boots are. They are cute, sturdy and perfect for tromping! Bring on the rain, snow, sleet and ice! Thanks for the free shipping, Piperlime!












I probably could've gone another half-size up if Zappos
hadn't sold out. The soles are a little on the thin side, but overall, these sneakers are much cuter than my former pair. They were christened earlier today!







What are your fall/winter wardrobe additions? I have a feeling I'll be posting on this topic a few more times before warmer weather rolls around again...

2 Comments:

Debbie Gootter said...

Great shoes- I also love that you post songs and such on here!

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

LOVEEEE the rain boots!