14 October 2008

buy one in every color!

Pens, tees, post-its... Stocking up has always been a bad habit of mine. "You just never know when you're gonna need it in another color!"

I first spotted this dress on Old Navy's website, but couldn't decide which color combo to get. Could I rock 'Purple Drama' at work? Would 'Black' be too boring?

No time to waste! Order both & decide later!

Up until a few weeks ago, I had never been on DSW's website. What could their website have that their ginormous stores didn't? How about these perfectly matching shoes?!!


The shoes arrived earlier today! But I knew I couldn't keep both. So I skipped my evening workout to decide...

The winning 'outfit' will be revealed "after the commercial break"!

8 Comments:

Ravenswick said...

Love those dresses and shoes! I am partial to the black. My mom was like that, when she found a shirt, shoes, etc. that she like she would buy one in every color.

Hobocamp Crafts said...

don't you just love when something like that works out! Can't wait to see the winner!

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Though both are very cute, I vote for the purple. It is more daring! But you can't go wrong with either one, great dresses.

oriental banana said...

art by mar, thanks! i like wearing black, too. your mom sounds like she knew what she was doing ;)

yup, i got lucky, hobocamp crafts!

yes, start to street supplies, the purple definitely has more spunk!

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite is the black and white, it's a classic!

PAC said...

ooo I heart those dresses!!

oriental banana said...

thanks, dj and paper girl productions! they're on sale now... dddrrrrr :P

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Purple is my favorite..