16 October 2008

do you Feedjit?

I posed this question on the Etsy forums the other day, but it got buried pretty quickly... So here it is again:

just out of curiousity, do you know if visitors recorded on the feedjit map ever disappear? some of my international flags have mysteriously disappeared :(
My Feedjit widget is located at the bottom of the righthand column. It does say 'Recent Visitors'. Did I just answer my own question?

Hmm... I really like the instant gratification it provides and way it looks, but I might have to permanently replace Feedjit with ClustrMaps. It's been running at the very bottom. Keep scrolling, keep scrolling... there it is! Not all visits seem to be recorded, but Clustrmaps can be set to archive only once a year!

2 Comments:

Kim Bagwill said...

Wow - those are pretty cool tools. I may have to look into adding one to my blog.

oriental banana said...

they're both fun blog widgets. i love seeing all of the different flags on Feedjit :)