28 January 2009

coming clean :: day fifty-two

Workout:
intended: morning @ plyo
actual: morning @ under warm covers

I didn't want to get caught in "I can't handle driving in this 'inclement weather'" traffic coming home from plyo and be late for work, so I stayed up to watch two episodes of 'Six Feet Under' and slept in. The rest of the day was a sleep-deprived bust. My legs were still feeling tight from
Monday, so I didn't workout during lunch. Okay, the truth? I went on a casserole hunt. By the time I got home, all I could think about was... PASTITSIO!

Now I'll have to make up the 30 mins of cross-training that Hal Higdon
told me to do today.

Source

Yes, that's right; I gave myself gold stars for workouts done on-time and as told. I am eight! :: wink ::

Naughty Points: 8 Babycakes homemade marshmallows

Get your own sweet treats while Babycakes has their 20% off sale!

0 Comments: