19 December 2008

coming clean :: day twelve

Workout: evening @ outdoor jog (approx. 3 miles)

Mapmyworkout.com worked a lot better this time. Not sure why, as was running the exact same route as before. It threw me off-course once, but that was about it. And the nice lady even told me my time and pace every half a mile. Now, if only I could get her to hand me some water...!

In retrospect, I really should've gone swimming tonight. I forgot that my plyo instructor invited us to join his running group an hour before our class tomorrow. Eek! It's going to add up to be a lot of mileage for a non-runner like me :P


Coming Clean:

face: tea tree soap by Two Strands Soap Works

body: Snow Cat by Savor

I chose this soap because I'm jealous that we seem to be the only place in the world that didn't get snow this week!


Naughty Points
: ZERO!

0 Comments: