25 December 2008

coming clean :: day eighteen

Workout: mid-morning @ outdoor jog (5 miles)

A 5 mile slow jog may not seem like a real challenge to some, but it took a few days' notice for my brain to register. The course (general area planned, everything else winged) was a nightmare; If I wasn't trudging up a hill, I was going down one. Despite the ups-and-downs, my knees were holding up pretty well.

The biggest 'reward' was that I didn't hurt one bit afterwards! This was the festive FINISH LINE (created mostly by cut-up floatie 'noodles'):

I've officially given up on MapMyFitness.com. It doesn't pick up a signal until I hit a main road, so I ended up calculating my route on Google Maps. As eerie as it can be, I love their satellite view! My only wish is that they had a 'save this route' function.


Coming Clean:

face: 'Complexion Zen' Soap by Bunny Butt Apothecary

body
: Vegan Mineral Salt Spa Soap by FlameWorks

This soap had a very light, fresh scent. Such a shame I didn't have the time to sit in a tub full of warm and soothing suds!


Naughty Points: 4 C'mas cookies + 8 cookie dough squares = one dozen!

Looks like Santa raided the fridge because someone didn't leave him enough cookies! :: hee ::

0 Comments: